For everyone’s safety and enjoyment of the beach:
· NO dogs on the beach (exception: service dogs)
· Swim only in designated areas.
· Wear appropriate bathing attire.
· Bring only plastic bottles/cups and aluminum cans – NO glassware.
· NO carry-in alcoholic beverages
· NO smoking within 30 feet of bathhouse
· NO grilling, fire pits, or bonfires on the beach
· NO swimming when the beach is closed (10pm to 4:30am)
· We strongly advise against bringing inflatables into the water, and at Bradford Beach,
· Inflatables are not allowed during guarded hours.
· Coast Guard-approved personal flotation devices are allowed at all beaches.
Lifeguards are on duty mid-June to mid-August. 7 days a week - 11am-5pm
Amenities at Bradford Beach:
3 Tiki huts (see parties tab), 43 sand volleyball courts with over 500 teams in our summer leagues.
Cabana rentals, boat house building with restrooms and a concession stand.
Bradford Beach Volleyball Open
Saturday, August 25th @ 9am
Registration is now open until Wednesday, August 22nd
Registration at 8am | Tourney starts at 9am | Tournament rules
$7,500 in Prizes!!
• Men's 2's ($1,500)
• Women's 2's ($1,500)
• Coed 6's ($4,500)
2018 Tournament Waivers