For everyone’s safety and enjoyment of the beach:
· NO dogs on the beach (exception: service dogs)
· Swim only in designated areas.
· Wear appropriate bathing attire.
· Bring only plastic bottles/cups and aluminum cans – NO glassware.
· NO carry-in alcoholic beverages
· NO smoking within 30 feet of bathhouse
· NO grilling, fire pits, or bonfires on the beach
· NO swimming when the beach is closed (10pm to 4:30am)
· We strongly advise against bringing inflatables into the water, and at Bradford Beach,
· Inflatables are not allowed during guarded hours.
· Coast Guard-approved personal flotation devices are allowed at all beaches.
Lifeguards are on duty mid-June to mid-August. 7 days a week - 11am-5pm
Amenities at Bradford Beach:
3 Tiki huts, 43 sand volleyball courts with over 500 teams in our summer leagues.
Cabana rentals, boat house building with restrooms and a concession stand.
2018 Bradford Beach Soccer Classic
Saturday, June 23rd & Sunday, June 24th
9am – 6pm
Thursday, June 7, 2018 5:07:40 PM
This event is open to all traditional and non-traditional soccer "teams"
Coed & Men
Prizes (per division):
$1,000 Cash Prize for 1st place
$750 Cash Prize for 2nd place
• Double Elimination
• 5 v 5 - 4 field players plus a keeper
• Approx. Field Size is 25yd x 35yd
• Roster size LIMITED to eight (8)
• 2 day Format with games Sat-Sun
Contact our Tournament Director for questions:
Go to Tournament page for complete information and rules!
Volleyball Summer Training
Registration is now open
see information and print registration forms
Registration is now open for 2018 Leagues
Coming Soon Tournament Information
Volleyball Tournament 2018
Information coming Soon
2018 Tournament Waivers